Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Need Investigators to Come to Church!

January 14, 2013

Well this week was pretty good, founds some new investigatores and a family that is really awesome. We taught the Plan of Salvation to them and the mom was super happy because it was so clear and she understands it. The lesson was super awesome, they loved it. 

We`ve been really trying hard to change the way we teach. To first find out a question or problem that a person has, and then help them in that way instead of just powering through a lesson. 

Kinda bummer sunday, none of the investigators came to church, even though we had soo many people tell us that they were going to come. We even passed by a couple people and they were sleeping. Not happy. Hoping really bad that some come next week.


We had interviews with the President on Saturday so he also brought mail, but I think I got robbed because I only got one letter, and I know that Granny is the most faithful writer and I know I have letters from her. Hopefully next mail drop I`ll get them. 

Interview with the president was good, super short, just talked about how I was doing and if I had any questions or concerns. Only lasted like 8 minutes.

Today was just a chill pday because we don`t get money till tomorrow so no one has money to do anything. Literally everyone but me and Elder Anderson are flat broke right now. Next week should be funner.

Ya, that`s about it, not a ton happened, just trying to find new people to teach and get the ward to help. 

Love you all! Abrazos y besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment