Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Baptismal Interviews & Getting Ready to Skype

December 16, 2013

How´s it going?? 

This week has been pretty good. Nothing much really happened, just a lot of walking looking for some less active members that live super far away. Sometimes I hate the area because of the hills and distance. We´ve been working hard to find new people to teach so we´ve been contacting a lot. 

This week I also had 2 baptismal interviews. It was kinda weird because I was alone and didn´t have my comp there next to me, but the interviews went well. One of them, German, is going to be baptized this Saturday. 


Mission Wallet
Yesterday we had to go to Cartagena for a Rescue... basically it´s  a visit to less active members in the ward. We totally lucked out and scored a ride there with a member in our ward so we went in an air-conditioned car :) . Later, we left with a member from the ward that knew the area, and he also had a car so we lucked out there too! 

Today we´re not going to be doing much because tomorrow we have a Christmas activity with the president so we´ll have to spend some $$ to travel there. It should be super fun. Also, we found out that now we can Skype! You guys need to tell me the day and the hour and I´ll be here for it!! (Well basically any day but the 25th, no internet is open that day.) 

I can´t wait to talk to you guys! Sorry this letter is short... we didn´t have much going on. I promise that next week will be better. 

I love you all! Abrazos y besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment