Monday, December 30, 2013

The Week After La Navidad & Skyping

December 30, 2013

Hey! How´s it going? This week,to be honest, has been kinda slow. A lot of people have been out of town for vacations and there have been a lot of parties going on here. 

The festival of horses was on the 24th, then on the 25th and 26th. Then from the 27th to the 1st there is a festival of Toros. So there is a lot going on here in Turbaco which has made it a little tricky to visit people. 

Christmas was pretty good. I waited until the 25th to open up the package... so mom you can be proud of me for that! 

This week we´ve been working a lot with Carmen. She´s super awesome! Carmen reads everything that we give her and she´s already finishing Alma in the Book of Mormon. She also has a son that is 8 years old so we talked with Carmen and him about everything and now they are both getting ready to be baptized on the 18th this month! 

This week I also had to do a baptismal interview for an investigator that the sister missionaries are working with. The investigator wanted me to baptize her and on Saturday I had the privilege to baptize her. 
Christmas!

Today for p-day, we didn´t do much. Luisel made us lunch and after we ate we came back home.  I watched Ephraim´s Rescue, sweet movie. That´s kinda it for this week, pretty slow with a the stuff going on in the city, but I´m excited for the new year! 


I love you all! Abrazos y besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment