Monday, March 18, 2013

Baptism in Barranquilla!

March 18, 2013: 

How´s it going? This week was really good, had a bunch of lessons, got new investigators and had a baptism! It was really great. My comp baptized Bestabe and I got to confirm! It was a super awesome experience. 


Outside the chapel with Betsabe.
This week was really good working with the members, and of course whenever we stop by they always give us juice, soda, or food, which is super nice, but I´m always eating here... On thursday we had to go to the office to have the interview for Betsabe and while we were there I picked up my Saint Patty´s package so thank you mom! I love the little preach my gospel and Andes mints! My ward is called Cevillar and it´s on Carrera 14 (Cevillar Ward, Carrera 14, Nº 45B 32) and we live like 3 streets to the left in front of a soccer field. It´s super depressing because we can´t play soccer.


Me, Betsabe and Elder Gonzalez
Our area is good- Elder Alverez is the district leader and my zone leaders are Elder Linder and Elder Rodriguez ( Elder Rodriguez was my District leader in Alpers).  Plus it´s always breezy here so I absolutely love that. 


Bathroom picture. Elder Webb, Me, Elder Alverez, Elder Gonzales
For pday we didn´t really do much, just went to the plaza to print some pictures then came home and chilled. Hopefully we´re gonna do something cool soon, but I don´t really know what´s close around here. 

To answer a few questions:

  • Rolling my rr's, well i´m stilling developing that talent!
  • Elder Webb & Alvaraz live with me and Elder Gonzalez.


Well I don´t really know what else to write, sorry this letter is lame. Love you all! Abrazos y besos!


No comments:

Post a Comment