Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hasta La Vista Cartagena - Hola Barranquilla!

March 11, 2013

Hey! Don´t have a lot of time to write because my account decided to be dumb and not let me sign in for 40 minutes so I´m cramped on time. 


But this week was pretty crazy. Monday night the zone leaders told me that I was going on a cambio intermedio to Barranquilla so now I´m here in barrio Cevillar.


Last pics together as District ALPES!

Left to right Elder chunga, Molina, Ortiz (up top), Anderson, Me, Hill, Morales, and Quispe.
It´s really great here and my new comp Elder Gonzales is good too (He´s from Peru and ya I´m happy. I was kinda ready to leave Cartagena. or at least that area because I had been there for so long and I feel like I can really do good here/help my comp improve there area). 

The members here are really nice and always give us juice to drink when we visit which is awesome until I have to pee. We have a baptism coming up this saturday so getting pumped for that. 

Also we´re looking for another house because now we have 4 missionaries in the area and we´re kinda squished in one house. 

Well that´s kinda it for this week. Super short letter! Love you all! Talk to you longer next week! Abrazos y besos!
And yes, I´m giving Elder anderson a titty twister 

No comments:

Post a Comment