Monday, March 4, 2013

Toes Are Getting Better - Working Hard

March 4, 2013

Hello! This week was pretty good. Worked more with the members of the ward and got a few new families to teach from them. It seems like everyone we found this week isn`t married so we`re going to have to work to that alot this week. 

We also had a sweet devotional thing on sunday with the mission president and the stake and it was about how the strengthen the family. While we were there we talked to these people and turned out that they live in our area. 

Also Janeth got to talk in front of everyone about her conversion process and in the end she gave me a little shout out, awesome! 

The Zone leaders went to Baranquilla on Friday and came back with letters and a package! (Valentines Day) So this week I`ll be writing responses to people! 

Today we didn`t really do anything for pday because we didn`t have investigators at church so we just chilled. This week that`s coming is going to be a little slow because tomorrow I have to go to Barranquilla with my comp because he has heart problems and has to go to the doctor every 6 months so I`m not sure how long I`m going to be there.

The toes are feeling much better - which has been nice.  I also think that I'll be leaving Cartagena with our next transfers.

But ya, this week was good! Working hard to improve with my comp! Love you all! Abrazos y besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment