Monday, August 12, 2013

Great but Tough Week

August 12, 2013

What`s up!! This week has been both wonderful and awful. 


Me, Soraya, & Elder Bastos.
It started out good last monday night when we had family night with a  guy in our ward and he invited some people in his family to join us that aren`t members. They have gone to church a lot and have been familiar with the church for over 20 years, but have never been baptized. So now we`re teaching them! 


Baptism Group!
Elder Tocamo (in white) Soraya, my comp and me.
Also,from another less active family we found 4 new people to teach. These 4 are girls are here attending the university, but are living with the family. They are really interested and want to learn more, it`s awesome! 

We had a zone meeting where I received some letters and 2 packages! One package with my new Tevas and one package from Sheridan! Thanks! I love American candy!! Also, we had a baptism this Saturday! It was awesome! Another Elder, Elder Tocamo, who started teaching Soraya came to baptize her. He was extremely happy too! 

Ready to play!
The Team!







The bad part of the week was that we didn`t teach a lot of lessons. Literally almost every lesson that we had planned, fell through. We spent soooo much time contacting, knocking doors, talking with people in the streets, but literally no one wanted to listen to us. Kinda bummed us out, but finding the new people to teach and the baptism boosted us up a little bit. 
Thanks' Nielsen's Frozen Custard!!

Today for P-day we`re going to go print pics and buy stuff at PRICESMART!!! Tomorrow we have a zone conference with the president, so the whole day we`ll be chilling in some nice AC! Well, that`s it for this week.... 


My Journal.
Oh, also I finished my journal! I started July 25th 2012 and ended August 11th 2013. I`ve written in it everyday and included pictures too! It`s super legit. Be proud of me. Thank you Nielsens for giving me that journal! It`s been put to good use! 

Love you all! Abrazos y Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment