Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I Feel - Feliz! Oh, and Hot A Lot!

February 10, 2014


How I feel every day
Hey! So this week has been better as far as the weather goes. It´s been cooler than last week! We´ve been walking a ton this week, contacting, and finding new people to teach. 

We had a really great experience giving a blessing to a sister in the ward who was feeling sick and had a really bad headache. She asked us to give her a blessing, we gave it and literally minutes later she felt better... a great example of power of the priesthood! 


Go USA!
This week we also had a zone meeting and I got some letters from Grandma and Grandpa Allred, the Garrisons, the Bangs, Granny, and the Crandalls. Thanks for all the letters! This week I had an interview with one of the sister missionarie's investigators who is a 9 year old boy and he passed pretty quickly. He´ll be getting ready for baptism this Saturday along with Carmen (if we can get everything worked out with their wedding). She is soo close! They need to take out a few more papers and have the money ready and they´ll do it! 


Feeling Patriotic for the Olympics.
We´re going to be working and praying a lot for them this week. Church was good because we had a couple of investigators come. I was stressed because at the last minute the teacher of the gospel principles class bailed. I had to put together a lesson super quickly. The lesson went well, sorta, I was just trying to use a bunch of long scriptures to take up time. 


Today was a chill p day, we just went to a Centro to walk around and print off some pictures, (I haven´t put pictures in my journal for a while), but now it´s all good. 

That´s pretty much it as far as this week goes! I love you all! Abrazos y besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment