Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Down the Home Stretch - Only Michael Jordan Days Left

June 9, 2014

Hey! What`s up!! Unfortunately this letter isn`t going to be much better than last week`s because on Wednesday I had more toe problems. 


Our Zone Manzanares.
I was fine on Monday and Tuesday. I left out to work and everything, but on Wednesday morning I was checking out my right toe and noticed that it was pussy and inflamed, so I made a call to my doctor friend and he told me to pass by his house. 


Our mini missionaries Me, Cristian, Luis Angel
Basically what he told me was that there was dead skin or something in the wound, so it couldn`t close and it got infected. He stuck me with anesthesia again and went to town. Then I spent the rest of my week resting...again....I`m going to go crazy if I have to do this again. 

Luckily we've been able to find some ward members, mostly young men, to help us out and be mini missionaries to leave with my comp. So that has basically been my week. 

We`re still working with Lucila and her kids. Edison, Daniel, and also her daughter Darling (yes that is her name) surprised us and came to church too. Edison and Daniel are doing well and want to get baptized, they have a date for the 28th of June. 


Birthday of Elder Contreras
The branch attendance is rising. I think moving church buildings is really helping out there. We also had a zone meeting on Saturday and they told us about some little changes in the mission and we also got mail. I got a letter from the ward, thanks!! And also Luisel from Turbaco sent me a birthday present, two little action figures:  Gokus from Dragon Ball. 


 So basically that has been my week. Today we just rested and cleaned the house. I can`t believe that I only have 3 weeks left!! Oh, Brianda got baptized?? What?? That`s awesome!

I can`t wait to see you all! 

Abrazos y Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment