Monday, June 23, 2014

La Última Semana & Feliz Cumpleaños to Megan!!

June 23, 2014 - Megan's Birthday!!!
World Cup!

What is up family!! How`s everything going? I can not believe that this is my last week in the mission!! Crazy!! 

During my personal study time, I came up with the following "Scripture Letter" that I wanted to share with all of you:

El tiempo nos ha pasado, y nuestras [misiones] han pasado como si fuera un sueño (Jacob 7:26).  He peleado la buena batalla, he acabado la carrera, he guardado la fe (2 Timoteo 4:7). Sí, yo se que nada soy; en cuanto a mi fuerza, soy débil; por tanto no me jactaré de mí mismo, sino que me gloriaré en mi Dios, porque con se fuerza puedo hacer todas las cosas; sí (Alma 26:12) todo lo puedo en Cristo que me fortalece (Flilpenses 4:13).  De tal manera que [digo] confiadamente: El Señor es mi ayudador; no temeré lo que me pueda hacer el hombre (Hebreos 13:6).  Pues él dijo: No te desampararé ni te dejaré (Hebreos 13:5), pues he aquí, te tengo grabado en las palmas de mis manos (1 Nefi 21:16). Porque aunque caì, he de levantarme; aunque more en tinieblas, Jehova será mi luz (Miqueas 7:8). Os digo que no puedo expresar ni la más mínima parte de lo que siento (Alma 26:16).  Aunque tengo muchas cosas que escribiros, no he querido comunicarlas por medio de papel y tinta, pues espero ir a vosotros y hablar cara a cara, para que nuestro gozo sea completo (2 Juan 1:2).

Zone Fútbol Game.
The time passed away with us, and also our [missions] passed away like as it were a dream unto us (Jacob 7:26).  I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith (2 Timothy 4:7).  I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things, yea (Alma 26:12) I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me (Philippians 4:13).  So that [I] may bodly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do until me (Hebrews 13:6).  For he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee (Hebrews 13:5), behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands (1 Nephi 21:16).  When I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me (Micah 7:8).  Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel (Alma 26:16).  Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you and speak face to face, that our joy may be full (2 John 1:12).


Pick Master.
Dáme la mano!
This week has gone by super fast! On Thursday we had a service project with the district. We went to a family´s house in the hills and used picks and shovels to flatten out the hill. Then we put down tires and filled them to make a wall. It was very tiring, but worth it in the end. 


Work Crew
The Finished Project.
And even better that same day Colombia won their game so now they pass to the next round!!! People get pretty emotional here about the games so we have to stay inside while Colombia plays. Tomorrow there will be a game at 3 so that will kill our day. 

Elder Herrick and I



Service Project Group.
This week we had the baptismal interviews for Edinson, Daniel, and Yulissa. Edinson and Daniel are going to get baptized this Saturday and Yulissa probably is going to get baptized next Monday. My comp is going to baptize Daniel and I`m going to baptize Edinson. 
Elder Briceño and I


Lunch with the Familia Maria Perez
This week has honestly just flown by but really not much has happened because everyone is so focused with the World Cup. We`re just working hard with the investigators that are close to baptism so that everything can end well with them.


Elder Palmer and I


I`m sorry that this letter is short, but really not much has been happening. I can`t believe that it is all coming to an end. 


I can`t wait to see you all! I love you! Abrazos y besos!

Elder Nathan Michael Norberg

No comments:

Post a Comment