Saturday, June 7, 2014

Toe'ing The Line

June 2, 2014

Well, this week has been pretty uneventful. Monday and Tuesday were normal days, however on Wednesday after lunch I went to a members house (who is a doctor) and he cut my toenails, because I had another 2 ingrown toenails.....bummer... 


Basically my week has been spent sitting inside of my house and the house of our ward mission leader while reading, listening to music, and watching church movies. Woot woot. 

We had some splits with the other missionaries and the members in the ward so they helped us out to continue to work. I am really just tired of ingrown toenails! I don´t know why we even have nails? :) On the bright side, I won´t have to worry about them for much longer because I only have a month left in the mission! 


McDonalds with the Zone after Futbol.
Yesterday we had Lucila and her kids come to church so that was great. Lucila needs to get married, but we put a baptismal date for her kids Edison and Daniel for the 28th of June. Sunday we were also back in the old church building and the attendance has gone up, but we were crammed in the small class rooms. It´s fine though, as long as it gets more people to come to church. 

It's crazy for me to think that the time has passed by so quickly. Just got to keep working and healing. I love you all very much and am grateful for all the support you have given me. 
Zone Futbolers.

I´m sorry that this weekly letter is short, but it´s just that nothing much has happened. Abrazos y besos!!



No comments:

Post a Comment