Tuesday, December 4, 2012

With the Thrill of Victory, Sometimes Comes the Agony of Da Feet!

Hey, crazy day and I only have like 5 minutes to write, but I´m alive.

I´ll send pictures next week of my toe, but basically I had two ingrown toenails. One on my big toe, left foot and the other on my middle toe right foot. Got them cut on Thursday, but I couldn´t do anything till sunday.

Kinda boring week, but we got to watch the Christmas devotional so that was cool. Today we went bowling and it was super fun (I´ll send pictures of that next week) but after we literal spent 40 minutes trying to get back to our house because it was rush hour and there was not an empty taxi anywhere! But we finally made it back so now were heading out on our day.

Ya, this week didn´t do a whole lot besides sit and study in the apartment, but pumped for this week. And we´re going to get mail this week too. Next´s week´s letter will be better! Love you all!

 Abrazos y besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment