Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Toes Knows

June 4, 2013

 I'm sorry, but this is going to be the lamest weekly update ever! Basically last Monday after we finished writing families, the power went out. When the power goes out, it´s kinda sketchy so we had to go back home and it didn´t come back on until about 1 in the morning.

 Tuesday we had an intercambio and I was with Elder Webb and we worked in his area. Then on Wednesday we went to the Clinic and that was a horrible experience! The doctor there was this old man just in regular clothes, (didn't look very official) and he kept on telling me over and over that the reason I had ingrown toenails is because I was cutting my nails poorly. I didn´t register for him when I tried to explain that in Cartagena they took off my nails. All of the other nurses



kept asking me why I had my toenails taken off because that´s kinda the worst thing to do with toenails. So I got my toenails cut and I´ve been stuck in the house every since.

That has been the rest of my week... just sitting in the house doing nothing. Laying in my bed. We didn't have baptisms last week either because Leslie´s dad couldn´t baptize her.  The baptism got pushed to this coming Saturday.

I still can´t do anything today, so no pday for me. Ya... That´s about it! This week has been insanely boring, but love you all!

Abrazos y besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment